Electric pedestrian and ride-on trucks
Good quality training is essential to make your electric powered pallet trucks as safe, efficient and productive as possible.
This practical, flexible and theoretical course can be adapted for low level, eye level and high level trucks, and multiple trainees. It can also be delivered for novice and experienced operators, as well as refresher training.
Accredited course: This course is accredited by ITSSAR, and complies with the recommendations of the Health & Safety Commission ACOP (L117).
Course duration: 1-3 days (depending on truck type, and number and experience of trainees)
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Operators’ safety code
- Battery maintenance and safe charging procedures
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting truck stability
- Motive controls
- Hydraulic controls
- Manouevring in open and confined areas
- Practical assessment of basic operating skills
- Theoretical test
For more information, please contact us on 01432 277180, or drop us a line.