Recertification for trained operators
As an employer, you have a duty to ensure your forklift operators’ skills stay up to date. This ITSSAR-accredited one day course ensures trained and certified operators still have the skills and knowledge to be productive and safe.
As well as refreshing your forklift operators’ skills on a regular basis, it’s a good idea to consider a day’s refresher training when:
- The operator has not used lift trucks for a while
- The operator only uses forklifts occasionally
- You notice bad habits or unsafe practices creeping in
- An operator has had an accident or near-miss
- The working practices or environment have changed
Course duration: One day (with up to three trainees)
- HSW 1974, MHSW 1999, PUWER 1998, LOLER 1998
- Operators’ safety code
- Lift truck stability
- Practical refresher training
- Testing – practical, pre-use checks, associated knowledge
Note: only operators with a valid certificate of basic training will be accepted onto this course.For more information, please contact us on 01432 277180, or email us.