Recertification for Trained Operators
As an employer, you have a duty to ensure that your forklift operators' skills stay up to date. This ITSSAR-accredited one day course ensures that trained and certified operators still have the skills and knowledge to be productive and safe.
As well as refreshing your forklift operators' skills on a regulat basis, it's a good idea to consider a day's refresher training when:
- The operator has not used lift trucks for a while
- The operator only uses forklifts occasionally
- You notice bad habits or unsafe practices creeping in
- An operator has had an accident or a near-miss
- The working practices or environment have changed
Course Duration: 1 day (with up to three trainees)
- HSW Act 1974, MHSW 1999, PUWER 1998, LOLER 1998
- Operators' safety code
- Lift Truck stability
- Practical refresher
- Testing practical, pre-use checks and associated knowledge
Note: Only operators with a valid certificate of basic training will be accepted onto this course.
If you would like to learn more about our Forklift Refresher course, contact us now and we can talk you through the details. Alternatively, you can send us a training enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible to help guide you through the process.